Things to get you thinking.....

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Freecycle

I recently joined Freecycle! I'm kicking myself that I put it off for so long - keep wondering what I've missed!! It's great and a wonderful way to recycle and reuse unwanted things.

You can check it out here - Freecycle.

The Freecycle Network™ is made up of many individual groups across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns.


This week I received my first lot of free stuff - a bag of ladies clothes! Ben was a bit dubious that they'd be any good but hey - nothing to lose when they are free! Turns out they are actually really nice and fit well! I also have a Sunbeam stainless steel kettle waiting to be picked up so looking forward to getting that!

So go check it out and see if there's a group near you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home